Feet Fun With Old Neighbour

We were both in a state of shock, standing at the door and looking at each other. For him, since he was looking at me, wrapped in nothing but a towel and just out of the bath. For me, since I had always fantasized about this moment and it had now come true.

I have always had my share of fantasies for older, mature men. I had been caught many a times daydreaming in my college. I had always wanted to have my moments with my professor, but he had always been distancing away from me for a long time. Until, I had discovered his dark secret. He loved feet and I had a lovely pair. But, for all my fantasies and desires, our mini rendezvous ended in foot worship sessions only leaving me asking for more. But, they were all worth it. That was the beginning of my sexy cravings.

Back to the present, my visitor at the door was my neighbour -- a man in his late sixties, but defying his age in his stature. He was a strong man, built like a bull at six and a half feet. His eyes were still fixed on me. I was feeling nervous and a little shy with the way he was looking at me. I had not even dried myself completely.

'Sorry... didn't mean to surprise you, but I needed some help.'

His apology sounded genuine. I waited for a moment before inviting him inside.

'Oh, that's alright. Please, come in... Why don't you be seated? I'll be right back.'

He smiled at me and stepped inside. I could feel his gaze following me. I was getting tensed.

'Make yourself comfortable, I will change and be back.'

I think he felt my nervousness. He smiled at me and shook his head.

'Never mind, I was making coffee and was out of sugar. So, I came to you for that.'

I didn't think so. His eyes seemed to say something else. His gaze was wandering all over my body. His eyes finally came to a stop at my feet. He licked his lips.

Wait! Does he have a liking for feet? I thought, my heart now pounding heavily. I had to clear my throat to bring him back to reality.

'That's alright! It won't take long...'

I was about to leave and I noticed that he looked disappointed. Probably, he liked me, in my towel.

'Okay, let me make you coffee instead', I insisted.

He smiled and nodded in approval. I went into the kitchen and started preparing the coffee. Meanwhile, my towel which until now was wrapped tightly around me, started to loosen up. I felt nervous now that I was mixing the coffee and I couldn't hold my towel from falling off. In the next moment, it did! I was now awkwardly standing in front of a stranger, holding two cups of coffee and completely naked. I did not make a move. I was standing there in complete shock.

My neighbour got up and started to walk towards me. My heart was beating rapidly and I was immobile.

'Nothing to worry', he said and grabbed the towel. He wrapped it around me in an instant and walked away as if nothing happened. But, I felt something stirring in me, when one of his hands lingered for a moment longer on my right foot and caressed it before grabbing the towel.

I knew... that he was a foot man. He confirmed it in the next instance.

'Well, it might sound awkward, but you do have a nice pair of feet.'

It did sound awkward, but it made me blush too. Nobody had ever complimented my feet. I knew that, for a guy, my feet were pretty soft and shapely.

'Thank you! Nobody had told me this before.'

I walked towards him and offered him a cup. I sat across from him.

'I guess you are a foot man?' I asked. He smiled in a strange way and nodded.

'Yes, I love a nice pair of feet, something like yours.'

I lifted up my feet and put it across him. He sighed looking at them and his hand slowly began to caress my foot. I let out a moan and it felt so sexy. He kept the cup aside and took my right foot in his hands and began to massage it. It felt wonderful. I was amazed at how strong his hands were even though he was quite old. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the couch as he continued to massage my feet. I slowly began to remove my towel while he tended to my feet. I was very, very hard. My penis head shone with the pre-cum due to all the tension that was now slowly ebbing as my old neighbour massaged my feet. His pressure on my foot increased the moment I was completely naked and was enjoying the moment.

'My god, you are so beautiful!' he exclaimed. I knew that he was turned on too. His hardness was quite visible from his trousers.

Encouraged by all the massaging and my surrender to his actions, he leaned forward and gently kissed my sole. I twitched a little, but he continued kissing my foot. His lips felt amazing on my soft skin. His tongue now joined the action as began to lick my sole in slow drag motions. I was moaning softly and biting my lips. He alternated between kissing and licking, making my sole wet. All the tension in the room until then exploded in a moment as he lunged forward and took my toes in his mouth, sucking them hard. He now began to moan as he expertly took my toes and tasting them deep in his mouth. I couldn't believe what was going on. Half an hour ago, this man was completely a stranger to me and now he was, on my couch, sucking my toes while I lay in front of him, naked.

To be continued..."

https://www.kill-tilt.fr/forums/users/riwunusi/

https://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=303446

http://forum.microwaves101.com/profile/1515/yibulexi

https://wefunder.com/bessiefoll

https://www.competitionline.com/de/personen/156762

https://www.theakforum.net/members/kapoxiba.69362/about

https://tabelog.com/rvwr/tiginiru/prof/

https://www.tehnologijahrane.com/forum/korisnici/38600

https://terraria-servers.com/dashboard/

https://godotengine.org/qa/user/sofoboqi

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Heather, Rob and Cheri

Amanda is Abandoned

Having You For Dessert